BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 17, 2010

SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: harassing a smoker is actually more hazardous than smoking!

ok, while i was all "rah, rah, women!" another thing hit my mind as i brought my cigarette up to my lips and took a puff. it won't be too long before i can't even smoke outside my own house....and then right after that, it'll probably be as illegal as snorting crack cocaine! before everyone starts telling me that it's oh-so-bad for my health, i do know this! i'm trying to quit, but i've always said i'm not a quitter! seriously, though, this thing is ROUGH! and come on, people, telling me i can't have a cigarette is like waving it over my head and watching me jump around like a chimpanzee to get to it! it's not even right!

if i go to a bar, i want to be able to have a cigarette and a beer at the same time! if i go to the airport, i want to be able to find a smoking room WITHOUT having to go back through security and walk halfway to china just to get outside! and what's so horrible about a few hotel rooms for smokers?

smokers have their freedoms, too!

0 comments: