BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 12, 2010

When life gives you rainy days, play in the puddles!

so, remember those 180s i was talking about earlier? yep, you guessed it...it reared its head again in my life! my whole life is about to change. between the divorce, my new job, moving back across the country, and other changes, things will be very different!

on a different note, i have recently been told that these "daggone suth'ners" have corrupted my speech! matter of fact, once i started thinking of it, i came up with a LOT of southern sayings and words that have been creeping their way into my speech. yep, that's right. i can now say "fixin to," "daggone," "y'all," and "yuhnta" (going to the store, yuhnta go with?) with the best of them! i now refer to pop as soda. however, some aspects will never change. my yankee "drawl" will be the same as always...fast enough to make any redneck's head spin! some little northern speech quirks will never be lost, EH?

all in all, things are going good! i'm happy with the way things are going; in fact, happier than i've been in a long time! matter of fact, i fell asleep without my lunesta last night! WOOO!


"Don't look for someone to complete you. you are already whole! look for someone who compliments you and makes your life even better!" ~Jen Galvin

0 comments: