BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

BAD day

so today started off horrible and just got worse from there. i've been going rounds with direcTV for the last few days because they installed my dish on the roof. they'd told me they got approval from housing, but (lo and behold) they didn't. sooo, now i have housing up my ass threatening eviction and directv is delaying coming out here to take it down!!! housing has been bothering me all day about this and i'm sick of it.

our car broke down again...and this time, i think it's computer problems. lights are flashing, warnings are dinging, the car's convinced the door's open when it's not, it randomly shuts off, etc. we just replaced the alternator and starter with ALL of our extra money this paycheck, so we're pretty much screwed. THANKS OBAMA FOR THE SHITTY MILITARY PAY!!!!!!!!!

not only that, but lonnie's chain of command has been treating him like shit and threatening chapter 14 on him once a week or so.....yesterday and today has been especially bad...AND IT WAS ALL OVER A DIRTY FLASH!!! i had JUST cleaned the damned thing, so i KNOW it was clean. not only that, but the NCO who was chewing him out had HOLES in his own beret!!!! pathetic, i tell ya. i would LOVE to get my hands on mejia or hanes...i'd give either one of them an ass chewing they wouldn't forget until their dying day!

jessica's just about two, so naturally, she's constantly throwing temper tantrums. couple that with new baby jealousy and missing-dad-itis, and she's CONSTANTLY howling...i love the girl to death, but i swear i have a headache every day anymore. of course, having a newborn in the house means i can barely get anything done, so my house is messier than it usually is...which really bugs me and makes it easier for jess to get into things.

i sure hope tomorrow goes better.......

3 comments:

Raven said...

:hug: I'm so sorry you're having a day, sweetie. I totally know how days like that are.

Anonymous said...

oh wow, I'm sorry Kayla, I hope things get better for ya soon!

-Megan-

Kayla Harper said...

aww, ty! on the bright side, not much else can go wrong, so it should start looking up soon!